Yesterday, I outlined FHA NON Allowable expenses for a seller to be aware of when considering an offer from a buyer using FHA financing.
READ MORE: What Pasadena Sellers need to know about FHA Loans - Part I
Today, I wanted to provide both the Pasadena sellers and Pasadena buyers with a list of items that FHA ALLOWS buyers to pay for. So, with no further ado, here it is:
- BASE Escrow Fees
- Title Insurance ALTA
- FHA Appraisal Compliance Inspection Fee
- 1% loan Origination Fee
- FHA MIP premium
- Loan Discount Points
- Credit Report Fee (Actual Cost)
- Appraisal Fee (Actual Cost)
- Interim Interest
- Hazard or Flood Insurance Premiums
- Reserves for Taxes and Insurance
- Notary Fee $10 per signature
- Recording Fees - Actual Fees
- Termite (Initial Inspection is okay, but no repairs unless approved inwriting by lender)
- Home Warranty - only if stipulated in escrow instructions and with prior approval of lender
- Amortization Schedule Fee
- Real Estate Commission (if prior approval in writing by lender)
- Broker Fees (if prior approval in writing by lender)
- Tests or Treatments required by HUD (if prior approval in writing by lender)
- Compliance Inspection Fee
Questions? Please comment.
If I can be of any assistance with your Pasadena Real Estate needs, please do not hesitate to email me or call me at (626)629-8439. Thank you!
Interested in more information about Greater Pasadena Area cities, check out our City Guides below:
And, if you are interested in fun activities to do, take a look at our 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® page.
Thinking of selling your home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call Irina Netchaev at (626) 629-8439 to discuss what is happening in today’s Southern California Real Estate Market.