Pasadena Views Real Estate Team, Inc.
Irina Netchaev President and Managing Broker
Pasadena Views Real Estate Team, Inc.
2100 Huntington Drive #2
San Marino, CA 91108
About your California Real Estate Agents: Irina Netchaev & Pasadena Views Real Estate Team
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about me and my team. Before you select a Realtor to represent you, its important to understand the type of experience, tools, techniques and strategies, the real estate agent will use to your benefit.
Our team is focused on implementing the latest technology along with an “old fashioned” approach to selling real estate in helping you find your home or market your home for sale. 91% of our buyers find us through our multi-media marketing and on-line presence. We utilize neighborhood websites, Featured Listings on Realtor.com, personal home websites, flash presentations and are members of numerous Multiple Listing Services allowing us to list your home on four different Multiple Listing platforms.
Your advocacy is our number one concern. We work for YOU and take our fiduciary responsibility as your Realtors very seriously. Whether my team helps you negotiate the price and terms for your first home or helps you get the best possible bottom line on the sale of your home, our objective is to be your advocate and implement all our experience and tools to reach YOUR goals.
Our team is Customer Service focused. We take the time to find out what is important to you and work towards reaching your goals. Since most of our business comes from referrals, we are not happy unless you are overwhelmingly satisfied with our services. Real estate has always been a vehicle for building wealth. There is a lot of fear involved in buying or selling a home, condo or income property. A fear of the unknown. A fear of being represented by an unqualified or uneducated agent. My goal is to provide a website with on-line tools and information which will give power to the consumers in Pasadena and surrounding neighborhoods and cities. Knowledge is Power!
My promise to my readers is to provide you with:
~~~A FREE Multiple Listing Search for Pasadena and the surrounding cities. This tool will allow you to create personalized home searches and/or track the real estate market at your own pace. You can create your own account, with individualized user name and password and access it at your convenience. The power of researching available properties is yours!
~~~ Neighborhood Profiles and activities as theyre happening. This neighborhood website will be updated daily. So¦ stay tuned! I will also highight interesting listings, homes for sale or activity within each area. I, also, welcome any suggestions and articles from my readers. Feel free to email me with your ideas at Irina(at)PasadenaViews(dot)com.
~~~ Loan and Mortgage Updates as they are taking place. Its been a true roller coaster over the last five to seven years with creative financing programs and tons of different options that were available to the consumers. As you know, the lending industry is changing and quite frankly, its a good thing for everyone. My goal is to provide you the most up to date information as these changes are taking place.
~~~ My Personal Experience with Pasadena real estate. I will be posting many interesting articles about the buying and selling process. Secrets and strategies that sharp real estate agents are utilizing in the Pasadena area. Warnings, suggestions and educational posts.
~ 72% of Irina's sales are past clients or referrals. ~ Irina's Listings sell in an average of 33 days. That's 12% faster than the Pasadena Board of Realtor average of 37 days. ~ Irina's percentage of sale price to list price is 103.5%. The Pasadena Foothill Board average is 100.4%. That's an average of 3.1% more money in the seller's pocket when a home is listed with Irina Netchaev. On a home priced at $500,000, Irina could potentially save you $500 in interest and taxes (due to faster sale of home) and get you $15,500 more on the purchase price. That's a difference of more than $16,000 on an average transaction!!!
Our Goal is 'to make it easy and profitable for you to do business with us!'
Our Mission Statement:
We will consistently and efficiently provide home sellers and buyers the most professional real estate service available in Pasadena using the most advanced technology and providing old-fashioned customer service.
- Awarded Double Gold Medallion for Production and service in 2009 by Keller Williams International Realty.
- Awarded a Gold Medallion for Production & Service in 2006 and 2007 by Keller Williams International Realty
- Presidents Circle (top 8% of agents nationwide), Prudential California Realty, John Aaroe Division - 2005 and 2004
- Irina holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Pepperdine University, 1993
- Irina holds a Real Estate Brokers license since 2006
- Irina holds a Real Estate Salesperson license since 1984
- Member of Pasadena Foothill Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Irina is married to Victor Netchaev, the first Russian Hockey Player to be signed with the National Hockey League. They have two beautiful children - Gregory who is almost 18 and Sasha who is 20.
Connect with Irina on the following networks:
Irina Netchaev on Twitter
Irina Netchaev on Facebook
Irina Netchaev on Flickr
Irina Netchaev on LinkedIn
Irina Netchaev on Google
Irina Netchaev on Trulia Real Estate Voices
Irina Netchaev on Realtor.com
Irina Netchaev on Plaxo
Irina Netchaev on Technorati
For privacy, solicitation, comment and blog policy, please visit our LEGAL POLICY LINK
Meet the Team
- "As a first time home buyer, I was extremely intimidated and scared by the whole process of buying a house. That is until I met Irina. I was lucky enough to stumble onto her blog while looking for tips for first time buyers. Not only did she reply to my email almost immediately, but she also answered my "dumb" question clearly and professionally when others had just dismissed it and told me not to "worry about it". Both Irina and her assistant Lila made me feel comfortable from the moment I met them and were always available for questions and to provide updates be it through email or by phone. Throughout the entire process, I felt that Irina was completely looking out for my best interests, always listening to my thoughts and requests before giving feedback and advice. When it came to the contract and escrow paperwork, Irina was very thorough, catching mistakes that would've been costly. I could go on about how great she is both personally and professionally but the bottom line is that I’ve found an agent that I will be using for any and all future real estate transactions and I will be recommending to everyone I know, be it first timers, or experienced buyers/sellers." - Elena Fuan
- "I met Irina during the purchase of our townhome in 2004 - after nearly a half dozen prior real estate transactions over the years. Without exception, she was well-researched, energetic, proactive, and a personal delight to work with. We have since completed a sale/purchase to a new home and the experience was exceptional. The many amazing stories of her efforts, service, and personality can't do her justice. - Thomas Dover
- "Irina represented me, a home buyer, with purchasing our first home in California. She successfully fullfilled every need my husband and I demanded from the beginning to the end ... Irina is truly a professional, reliable, and trustworthy agent and always in our highest esteem. An agent should be someone you can trust. Irina works hard, she's smart and is truthful. I would not hesitate recommending her to handle future real estate sales or purchases on my behalf and perhaps yours, too..." - Cori Walworth
- "Mathematicians have the unique ability to break complex equations down into their simplest form. Irina does just that for Real Estate! Her instinctive ability to collect data combined with her unique ability to market a home creatively makes her a dynamic resource in the Pasadena Real Estate market. With such intimate knowledge that Irina possesses over the real estate process, it's no wonder she's a "go to" resource to many buyers and sellers! Irina not only produces results, she does it with a certain charm and flair that makes you want to continue a relationship for years to come." - Ricardo Bueno
- "We hired Irina to both help us with our first home purchase as well as the sale of that home when we moved to the Central Coast. I always felt completely comfortable with her, with her business judgment, and with the results. At no point did I think she had anything but our best interests at heart during either process. On top of that she's a great lady with high integrity and an excellent personality and level of professionalism. Would have continued to work with her had we stayed in the area." March 7,2008" - Robert and Melissa Hope
- "Irina is amazing! Exceptional follow-through, accessible (day and night!), and knowledgeable. We bought our first home through Irina." -Kris B.
- "We had spoken to many agents and found most of the houses they suggested less than appealing. Here is where Irina's talent really showed and her expertise was most apparent. The homes she showed to us demonstrated a zeal for good taste and a diligence in work ethic." -Saul and Tina Correa
- "Irina's patience in developing a strategy and creativeness in presenting an offer really proved to be the difference in the seller accepting the offer. Irina went way beyond the call of duty, kept us up to date on timelines, deadlines and documents to be completed while catering to our schedules. ...I have already referred her to family and friends and will continue to do so!" - Hugo and Lisa Correa
- "Thank you so much for all your help. Your personal touch in preparing my townhouse for sale was greatly appreciated. Your encouragement and professional advice relieved my concerns... You are a valued agent." - Thomas Mike Griffin
- "Throughout the process of searching for, making offers on, and finally securing a property, Ms. Netchaev proved herself to be a consummate professional. ...Despite the difficulties of working in an over-heated real estate market, Ms. Netchaev always presented a calm, collected demeanor and ensured that all of our transactions flowed smoothly. I commend you for having such a capable and caring professional on your team, and look forward to working with Ms. Netchaev again." - Anny Surmenian
- The estimate of the property value helped us in keeping perspective about the sale and making our final decisions." - Ben & Hideko Furuta
- "Within five days of the Open House, on my home, I received five great offers. My profit was far more than I had ever hoped for. Not only was Irina's professionalism apparent while selling my home, but she negotiated such a fantastic price for me on my new dwelling!" - Joyce Donato
- "I chose Irina because of my personal knowledge of her work ethics. I knew I could trust her to do her best for me. I knew Irina would have good advice. Irina was terrific!!! She helped us get that extra money for the carpet - we really needed it!!!" - Lynn Mahlmeister
- In my opinion Irina is THE person to go to for real estate in the Pasadena area. As a fellow professional, and a good friend, Irina has terrific knowledge and understanding of the Pasadena housing market and how to best assist buyers and sellers. She is a friendly, ethical person who makes you feel that YOU are her only client, and her use and understanding of technology will benefit any buyer or seller no matter how experienced or whatever the price range. Call her. You won't regret it. - Jeff Dowler
- Irina is a cutting edge technology based Realtor with old-fashioned sensibility and great business sense. I would suggest anyone looking for Real Estate in the Pasadena,Ca area to consider her. - Jim Marks
- Irina is a great advocate for her clients and works tirelessly to deliver top quality service for clients buying and selling real estate in the Pasadena Ca area. - Faina Sechzer
- Irina is a terrific agent who knows her market. I highly recommend Irina. - Kaye Thomas
- Irina is an agent with the highest integrity. She is knowledgable and experienced with her client's best interests put first. Her understanding of the the market she serves, technology and what it takes to make her client's properties stand out put her way ahead of the competition. It is a joy working with Irina. - Nickie Rothwell
- Thank you for your hard work. My parents and I are very happy with the house and your excellent services. You are very responsible and efficient. I definitely will recommend you to my friends if they need to look for a property. Thank you so much again. - Sherona Bau
- Congratulations!!!!!Thank you! You are a great agent - very professional and knowledgeable and nice and I would definitely recommend you to family/friends. - Yun Zhou
- Irina was thorough, professional, attentive to detail, and responsive to every question we posed (and there were lots!). There was no patter - she listened carefully, never pressured us into making a decision, but was always ready to guide us with information, research, and her extensive experience. We were confident at every stage that she had our best interests as her top priority. This was the third property I've purchased (all over the country), and by far the smoothest experience. We would be delighted to work with Irina again. - Jenny Lowe
- Irina is an outstanding real-estate agent. She has an uncanny ability to make decisions quickly and effectively. Her experience in the marketplace combined with her intellect proved to be very valuable in selling our home. She has an amazing ability to stay out of the emotions of buyers/sellers/agents and not get caught up in fears of losing an offer. Without her I'm sure we would not have sold our home for the price we did. I am deeply grateful to have found her. - Rosaline Gulati
- I would give the highest praise to Irina and her office for the experience I had in using her as a buying agent. Irina was both incredibly professional and a great support through some difficult situations in my first home-buying experience. I repeatedly felt that I was very lucky to have her as an agent, as she made what could have been a stressful situation really pretty easy to get through. I would never hesitate to recommend Irina to anyone. - Scott Wadlow
- It goes without saying that Irina Netchaev is a pillar of professionalism. No stones are left unturned. Her research, feedback and manner of keeping us informed was impressive. She worked tirelessly to help us find a home and was diligent in making sure the transaction was handled in a seemless, smooth fashion This is a realtor you can trust and get to know as an integrated, thoughtful and caring person. Kudos to this Lady. - Joseph Stauffer
- I'm a professional home stager and I work with a lot of real estate agents in Pasadena and throughout Los Angeles. I consider myself very lucky to be able to work with a handful of fantastic real estate agents, one of which is Irina Netchaev. I am often asked for real estate agents I would recommend, by my home staging clients. Irina is always at the top of my list because she does such a great job marketing and selling her listings. Besides having a very successful custom marketing plan for every home she lists, she is also a very strong negotiator for her clients' interests. Most people don't know how much negotiating can occur once an offer is presented and a house goes into escrow. Irina rides herd on unruly (and sometimes unprofessional) buyers agents to make sure the deal goes through and escrow closes. And she does it without breaking a sweat (or at least you won't see her break a sweat). She is honest, ethical and well respected by other real estate agents. I recommended her to 2 clients this year (2011) and both homes went into escrow within a couple of weeks, one with multiple offers well over asking price. I would not hesitate to recommend her as either a buyers' or a sellers' agent. The best recommendation I can give is if I were going to sell my home right now, Irina would be my listing agent. - Michelle Minch
- Irina was both my wife & my seller and buying agent. She did a very good job representing our interests through both processes. She was not only very professional but also did a go job in asking us the tough questions in why we were selling... but what we were looking for in home. Through both buying and selling we had encountered many agents & lenders of wide ranging ability levels and feel fortunate and grateful that Irina represented us through the journey and process. - Ray Young
- I would highly recommend Irina to any prospective buyer or seller. I don't believe we would have our house if it weren't for her professional, knowledgeable and thoughtful help. We had a difficult escrow process from our very first offer, and she helped us navigate the process, made strategic recommendations and kept us confident and calm from the offer negotiation all the way through the move-in date. And it was a process! Before we found "the" house, Irina was great to tour homes with. She gave us very honest feedback and she read our interest quickly, helping to eliminate homes that we wouldn't like. When the selling agent went dark on us and the sellers were reconsidering selling their home, Irina stepped in and made our case, ultimately winning us the house. I can't speak highly enough of Irina, and I look forward to working with her again. - Christy Shannon
- We first worked with Irina for the purchase of our townhouse in 2004. Having known her as a friend prior, we knew to expect her delightful personality and dedicated service. We could not have been more pleased with the intense attention to detail and overall results. Later, we entrusted Irina to sell that same townhouse as well as represent us in the purchase of our beautiful historic home in Altadena. Again, Irina not only delivered, but surpassed our every expectation. In difficult times, Irina can be counted on for wise counsel and flawless results. - Lorin Wolf