- Send an Email
Pasadena Views Real Estate Team, Inc.
2100 Huntington Drive San Marino, CA 91108
- Awarded Double Gold Medallion for Production and service in 2009 by Keller Williams International Realty.
- Awarded a Gold Medallion for Production & Service in 2006 and 2007 by Keller Williams International Realty
- Presidents Circle (top 8% of agents nationwide), Prudential California Realty, John Aaroe Division – 2005 and 2004
- Irina holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Pepperdine University, 1993
- Irina holds a Real Estate Brokers license since 2006
- Irina holds a Real Estate Salesperson license since 1984
- Member of Pasadena Foothill Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Prior to Real Estate Experience:
o National Project Manager, AETNA
o Manager, Employer Services, Prudential HealthCare
Irina is married to Victor Netchaev, the first Russian Hockey Player to be signed with the National Hockey League. They have two beautiful children – Gregory who is 16 and Sasha who is 18.
- “As a first time home buyer, I was extremely intimidated and scared by the whole process of buying a house. That is until I met Irina.
I was lucky enough to stumble onto her blog while looking for tips for first time buyers. Not only did she reply to my email almost immediately, but she also answered my “dumb” question clearly and professionally when others had just dismissed it and told me not to “worry about it”.
Both Irina and her assistant Lila made me feel comfortable from the moment I met them and were always available for questions and to provide updates be it through email or by phone. Throughout the entire process, I felt that Irina was completely looking out for my best interests, always listening to my thoughts and requests before giving feedback and advice.
When it came to the contract and escrow paperwork, Irina was very thorough, catching mistakes that would’ve been costly. I could go on about how great she is both personally and professionally but the bottom line is that I’ve found an agent that I will be using for any and all future real estate transactions and I will be recommending to everyone I know, be it first timers, or experienced buyers/sellers.” – Elena Fuan
- “I met Irina during the purchase of our townhome in 2004 – after nearly a half dozen prior real estate transactions over the years. Without exception, she was well-researched, energetic, proactive, and a personal delight to work with. We have since completed a sale/purchase to a new home and the experience was exceptional. The many amazing stories of her efforts, service, and personality can’t do her justice. – Thomas Dover
- Thank you so so much for everything! You made our first time home buying experience a great one…even with all the bumps in the road :) We are so grateful to you and your team. – Mindi Narusaki
- “Irina represented me, a home buyer, with purchasing our first home in California. She successfully fullfilled every need my husband and I demanded from the beginning to the end … Irina is truly a professional, reliable, and trustworthy agent and always in our highest esteem. An agent should be someone you can trust. Irina works hard, she’s smart and is truthful. I would not hesitate recommending her to handle future real estate sales or purchases on my behalf and perhaps yours, too…” – Cori Walworth
- “Mathematicians have the unique ability to break complex equations down into their simplest form. Irina does just that for Real Estate! Her instinctive ability to collect data combined with her unique ability to market a home creatively makes her a dynamic resource in the Pasadena Real Estate market. With such intimate knowledge that Irina possesses over the real estate process, it’s no wonder she’s a “go to” resource to many buyers and sellers! Irina not only produces results, she does it with a certain charm and flair that makes you want to continue a relationship for years to come.” – Ricardo Bueno
- “We hired Irina to both help us with our first home purchase as well as the sale of that home when we moved to the Central Coast. I always felt completely comfortable with her, with her business judgment, and with the results. At no point did I think she had anything but our best interests at heart during either process. On top of that she’s a great lady with high integrity and an excellent personality and level of professionalism. Would have continued to work with her had we stayed in the area.” March 7,2008″ – Robert and Melissa Hope
- “Irina is amazing! Exceptional follow-through, accessible (day and night!), and knowledgeable. We bought our first home through Irina.” -Krisianna Bock
- “Irina’s patience in developing a strategy and creativeness in presenting an offer really proved to be the difference in the seller accepting the offer. Irina went way beyond the call of duty, kept us up to date on timelines, deadlines and documents to be completed while catering to our schedules. …I have already referred her to family and friends and will continue to do so!” – Hugo and Lisa Correa
- “My husband and I worked with Irina when we purchased a house in Pasadena. We found her through Yelp. We can honestly tell you that Irina is as good as all the other reviewers have said. She is very professional and friendly. We decided to work with her immediately after our first appointment, and having her as our agent was definitely one of the best decisions that we’ve ever made. Irina immediately suggested a few lenders that we got in touch with. The lenders she recommended are great choices. We got our pre-approval in a few days and started our house hunting trips. We found the house we love within a month and the seller accepted our first offer. Irina gave great recommendations for house inspectors, sewer inspectors, system engineer, termite company, along with many other great tips. The process of buying a house with her was easy and smooth.Irina worked great with emails, and she responded to all our questions very quickly. She is very detail oriented, thorough, and always on top of things. Irina has a lot of experience and knowledge in the real estate business in the city of Pasadena, San Marino, South Pasadena, Arcadia, and surrounding areas. We would definitely recommend her to all of our friends who are interested in buying or selling houses in the area, and we will certainly have Irina as our agent again when we buy or sell houses in the future. She is the best real estate agent that we’ve ever met! Absolutely awesome!” – Tiffany Chiang