Let's take a look at the top 9 Pasadena real estate statistics for single family homes for the month of October 2010.
Real Estate Inventory:
1. Total Number of Pasadena Homes for Sale: 344
2. Number of new listings on the real estate market: 116
3. Number of homes going under contract (in escrow): 81
4. Number of Pasadena homes SOLD: 54
Pasadena Home Pricing:
5. Average Price of Pasadena Homes for Sale: $1,028,000
6. Average Sold Price of Pasadena Homes for Sale: $768,000
7. Average Price Per Square Foot of Sold Homes: $393
8. Difference of Sold to ORIGINAL List Price: 88%
Length of Market Time:
9. Days on the Market: 104
A couple of interesting facts -
The volume of available homes for sale went up by 36% from October of 2009. However, there are 29% less sales this month from last year.
Looking at historical price per square foot of sold homes in Pasadena, $393 is the same price per square foot as in 15 months ago. No change at all.
Average sold price is only 1.8% lower than 15 months ago.
For a list of all Pasadena homes for sale, please visit Pasadena Homes for Sale post.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a Pasadena home, Pasadena condo or townhome, please give us a call for a comprehensive and free consultation. We can be reached at 626-629-8439.
Pasadena Views Real Estate Team
Pasadena Real Estate Agents