Our analysis of Pasadena condos and townhomes continues with focusing on the key real estate statistics in the South West quadrant of Pasadena - part 2 (see Part 1 - South East - here) of our series. South West Pasadena is defined as any property with a 91103 or 91105 zip code, that lies South of the 134/210 Freeway.
Key Statistics for SE Pasadena Condos
Real Estate Inventory:
1. Total Number of South West Pasadena Condos and Townhomes for Sale: 81
2. Number of new listings on the real estate market: 19
3. Number of condominiums/townhouses going under contract (in escrow): 8
4. Number of Pasadena condos and townhomes SOLD: 7
Pasadena Home Pricing:
5. Average Price of Pasadena Condos in the South West neighborhoods for Sale: $551,000
6. Average Sold Price of S@ Pasadena Condos for Sale: $737,000
7. Average Price Per Square Foot of Sold condominiums and townhouses: $388
8. Difference of Sold to ORIGINAL List Price: 100%
Length of Market Time:
9. Days on the Market: 105
In looking at the graph below, it's interesting to note that the average sales price is higher than the average asking price. However, 2 of the properties sold were over $1.2 million and skewed the data. Overall, just like we've seen in the South East Pasadena statistics, the inventory increased compared to previous months and the # of sales decreased.
South West Condos and Townhomes for sale:
For detailed listing information, please visit the South West Pasadena Condo page.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a Pasadena home, Pasadena condo or townhome, please give us a call for a comprehensive and free consultation. We can be reached at 626-629-8439.
Pasadena Views Real Estate Team
Pasadena Real Estate Agents