Selling your Pasadena home? Why is it that some homes sell immediately and others sit on the market? What do successful home sellers do to generate offers?
Did you know that if you price your home at market, only 60% of potential home buyers will take the time to look at your property?
I am going to share with you 5 sure fire tips that will help generate not just one, but multiple offers on your home.
- Make buyers fall in love with your home! Homes are sold on emotion. You need to do everything possible for potential home buyers to head-over-heels fall in love with your home at first glance. So... what do you do? Hire a home stager. Yes... a home stager, not a decorator, not your real estate agent who claims they will tell you what to do, but a professional home stager with proven and quantifiable experience in helping you prepare your home for sale. A great home stager will work with you and your real estate agent to give you a step by step plan of what needs to be done to present your home in its possible light. READ MORE: Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Give buyers peace of mind! Buying a home can be a very stressfull and emotional (yes... there goes that word again) experience. Make it easy for potential home buyers to make an offer on your home. Hire a physical inspector and provide an inspection report. Get a foundation expert to come out and give a report card on the structural stability of your property. If you replaced or updated plumbing, electrical or did any type of significant work to your house, have a house book available at all your showings clearly identifying all you've done. Buyers love that and will feel comfortable moving forward with the home purchase transaction. READ MORE: Pasadena home sellers can save thousands of dollars with home inspections!
- Get as many eyeballs on your home as possible! Once your house is staged, ensure that your realtor takes spectacular, professional photographs to showcase your house. Remember over 90% of all home buyes begin their home on line. Your house needs to stand out from the rest of the Pasadena homes. Your home has only a few seconds to make that first impression.
- Exposure and Marketing! Hire an internet savvy real estate agent who not only will aggressively negotiate on your behalf, but also understands how to promote your house on-line and via traditional efforts. Does your real estate agent know how to syndicate your home to multiple real estate portals? Various local Pasadena blogs? Does your Realtor know how to use Social Media? How will they communicate your home listings to the real estate community locally and area wide?
- Strategic Pricing! Remember the asking price also known as list price is not the same as the sales price. Make sure that you listen to the guidance of your real estate agent to ensure that your home is priced correctly to generate activity and bring in the highest number of "eyeballs" which in turn with the presentation and disclosure will bring you multiple offers!
Thinking of selling your home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call Irina Netchaev at (626) 629-8439 to discuss what is happening in today’s Southern California Real Estate Market.
Interested in more information about Greater Pasadena Area cities, check out our City Guide below:
And, if you are interested in fun activities to do, take a look at our 365 Things To Do In Pasadena® page.
CALL YOUR PASADENA REAL ESTATE AGENT TODAY AT 626-629-8439