September was a slow home sales month for San Marino. There were only eight homes that were sold. These luxury San Marino estates ranged from $805,000 to $2,580,000. Three of the homes were under $1.5 million and five were over.
1. 2370 Sherwood Road, San Marino - Listed at $1,549,000 and sold for $1,600,000 - SOLD OVER ASKING It was on the San Marino real estate market for only 18 days - this home was priced correctly and showed beautifully.
2. 2822 Gainsborough Drive - Listed at $1,920,000 and sold for $1,829,053.
3. 2855 Devonport Road - Listed at $1,880,000 and sold for $1,860,000.
4. 2890 Monterey Road - Listed at $1,850,000 and sold for $1,990,000. SOLD OVER ASKING
5. 20 Mill Canyon Road - Listed at $2,888,888 and sold for $2,580,000
Information gathered from ITEC (Pasadena Foothill Association of Realtors)