Come on out and support our San Marino Firefighters this Saturday at Lacy Park in San Marino.
This annual breakfast has become one of my familys favorite traditions.
Herere some reasons to be there:
- The San Marino firemen are majorly cute!
- Its for a good cause.
- Its only $5 for a great breakfast made by the cutest firefighters in San Marino. Oops, did I say they were cute again? :-)
- There are activities for the kids. In the previous years, we had hot air balloon rides, firetruck rides, raffles, etc.
- Pancakes are always yummy and somehow they taste so much better at Lacy Park. All that fresh air!
- You have a chance to see and encourage (words of wisdom are always welcome at that age!)cub and boy scouts who usually camp at the park the night before.
- Proceeds benefit Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation, Quest Burn Foundation and varous other charities.
Breakfast will be served beginning 7 am. Tickets can be bought at Lacy Park.
Read More: Lacy Park - a hidden treasure!
Please call 626-300-0735 with additional questions or click here for the official flyer.